Saturday, March 26, 2016

Call Me Lil' Leprechaun LENNY! March 2016 Dog Of The Month at Pet Adoption Fund!


Top o' the morning to you all from me LENNY, the ♣ MARCH 2016 DOG Of The MONTH ♣ at Pet Adoption Fund! I may not be an Irish Setter or an Irish Terrier, but I sure hope you take a few minutes of your day to WATCH & SHARE my video and see what a handsome and loving lil' Chihuahua mix Leprechaun I can be. I'm an adult in age, super loving, enjoy daily walks, great with other dogs too, but yet I've been waiting for a long time for someone to adopt me... Won't YOU please adopt me and make me your forever Laddie? ❤ I come neutered, chipped, up to date on shots, and just ready to leap into your arms and start our own magical story together. ❤

Please call for me at (818) 340-1186/1687 to arrange for a meet and greet, and I'll be here with my lucky shamrock in hand eagerly awaiting. ♣ 

"A bit o' sun...a bit o' cheer...and a guardian angel always near!" Won't you please be my Guardian Angel? Won't you Pleeeez!!!
Happy Saint Patrick's Day! ~♥ Lenny

PET ADOPTION FUND
7507 - 7515 Deering Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91303
(818) 340-1186/1687
Hours: 1:00 to 5:00 pm. Tue to Sun.
www.PetAdoptionFund.org


No comments:

Post a Comment